…FOR ALL BLESSINGS YOU HAVE EVER GIVEN US, WE THANK FIRST HOLY MOTHER / FATHER / CHILD / CREATOR / ONE-HOLY-SPIRIT OF ALL OF CREATION, ALL ASCENDED HOLY GRANDMOTHERS AND GRANDFATHERS AND ALL HOLY ASCENDED ANCESTORS OF ALL CHILDREN OF ALL NATIONS AND ALL COLORS – BOTH YOUNG AND OLD, THE ONE-LEGGED; MULTI-LEGGED, FINNED, WINGED, MOVING AND STATIONARY ON THIS PLANET. WE HONOR YOU AND KNOW WE ARE INFINITELY BLESSED TO HAVE YOU HERE. WE ASK YOU TO CONTINUE BEING AND SHINING YOUR INFINITE PURE NOURISHING HEART SPIRIT LOVE ONTO ALL OF CREATION, IN CHRIST JESUS/JESHEUA’S, CHRIST SOPHIA’S, CHRIST MARY/MARAHARI’s NAME; WE COMMAND OUR “I AM PRESENCE”, AND OUR “WE ARE PRESENCE” AND THE HOLY ALL CHRIST LIGHT TO BE THE KIND OF PURE NOURISHING HEART SPIRIT MOST REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES, AS GUIDED BY Y(OUR) INFINITE HEART WISDOM AND LOVE. ALL OUR RELATIONS. BLESSED BE. AMEN.
IMPORTANT NOTE: These Medicine Wheels are not for profiting or use by others for the making of money. If you choose to / feel inspired to make one yourself, please follow instructions, or at least, really truly go into your Heart to find the path for making one. It is for the Healing of You and/or All, and this fair planet we live on. Beautiful Spirit Teachers, both young and old, and different colors, made this one together. We Thank The First Nations Children of the World, and specifically, The Lakota Children for Helping us in making our Healing Medicine Wheel
We recently did a Healing Medicine Wheel Ceremony made with Heart Stones collected from the Beach. The Center Stone Round and Multi-colored, smudging with Cedar, Sweetgrass and Frankincense, Blessed with Prayer, Rose petals, Desert Sage tea, Cedar boughs, and an Olive Branch, Tobacco Offering for First Nations’s, Topped with a Pretty Begonia, positioned to Magnetic/True North, Opened to Blessing from Wisdom Christ Sophia, Mary Magdalene, Mary, Mother of Jesus / Jesheua, Joseph and David, Matthew Ch. 28 where the word “Ma” occurs the most number of times on one page in all Gospel…Gratitude for All Life, Nurturing, Nourishment and Healing from Holy First Mother/Father/Child/Creator of all Creation…This one specifically Honored The Lakota, though was made for All Nations, and The Holy All Christ Light, 13 from E-S-W-N, 13 to middle…..Love, She
IMPORTANT NOTE: These Medicine Wheels are not for profiting or use by others for the making of money. If you choose to / feel inspired to make one yourself, please follow instructions, or at least, really truly go into your Heart to find the path for making one. It is for the Healing of You and/or All, and this fair planet we live on. Beautiful Spirit Teachers, both young and old, and different colors, made this one together. We Thank The First Nations of the World, and specifically, The Lakota People for Helping us in making our Haeling Medicine Wheel
Please and Thank you, do not copy or download any of this ceremony or these photos without permission.
All main points have Heart Stones, including 4 Heart Stones (in the shape of a Heart) beside / outside Center Stone (which is round shape)…..It looks and feels quite Beautiful. All Stones were collected, during a Gratitude ceremony while collecting them from the Beach. A few strands of tobacco were laid down each time as a gift to Spirit (though your own Gratitude ceremony may be different from this, and that is fine). Generally we use gloves. We washed them with gentle eco-friendly dishsoap (this is important for reasons I’d rather not go into right now). Another way is to wash them in the river. This is an important step. They were all Smudged with Cedar, Frankincense, and Sweetgrass.
Medicine Wheels are very Powerful, and the Love is sent out to / from Creator (Holy First Mother / Father / Child) to you, your family, friends, surrounding community, land and literally throughout the Earth. On a Spirit level, Protection Eagles, Doves of Peace, etc., will come and literally sit on and around the wheel from time to time and Bless the intention of the wheel, and Yes, Holy Grandmothers and Grandfathers do come and help and join in Prayer.
Once it is set up, it is best to leave it and let it work, but during its making / choosing its place, etc. It is good not to be too concerned about “not doing it right”. Ideally the wheel is placed on the ground flat somewhere.
Be happy in your Heart and have some fun with it. You can put your Prayers go into the wheel gently and as you are making it.
The stones should be smooth ones, size your choice, but these ones were between 1 and 2 inches, with larger heart shaped stones being about 4-5 inches. Center Creator stone should be roundish if possible, and multi-colored, as well as 4 Main Directional stones. If enough help, larger ones so the wind won’t blow them away. For this one:
93 Stones in Total / Always Good to Request Permission from Creator first before collecting:
- Multi-colored Round Creator Stone in Middle
- Major Stones are Heart-shaped Stones collected from the Beach, but they can also be collected from the ground
- 13N-13E-13S-13W – All 4 Lines from the 4 outside Heart Stones to 13th Middle Round Stone
- Another possibility is 8 around from direction to direction; and 8 lines to the middle Creator stone; Hearts throughout
- Olive Branch is good in the middle for Sign of Peace (or some rendition of that / your representation of that if you do not have an Olive Branch)
- Fresh Cedar and Dried Rose Petals and Frankincense under main stones (Essences for Holy First Mother / Father / Child / Creator of All Creation)
- All smudged frankincense, cedar and sweetgrass (or your Heart choice – but cedar and frankincense “clear”, and sweetgrass fills the void with goodness – Thank you my Lakota/Ashwinabwe/Objibwe friend Antelope for teaching me this); We also use frankincense and other tree resins for purification and clearing the space
- Also there are 4 small groups of small smooth stones in shape of Heart in 4 center corners near the middle
- North Direction of Color working with (if you plan to change color/direction), should point between True North and Magnetic North Colors – go with your Heart
- Colors – go with your Heart. These colors can change re directions over time as the wheel is for All Nations, depending on the wheel and the intention of the wheel. Currently Honoring The Lakota. (If your family has different colors re directions and/or Local Council (or Labrador Council for you, Steph) – do as that which feels right for you) Prayer for the right answer we find always helps
- Tobacco offering is best and ideal (or your Heart choice) under middle stone
- After setting it up, we opened a Bible to Matthew 28 and asked The Holy Cross Family by whatever names they go by in the world, to Bless the Wheel – optional for you and what is good for you in your Heart). For this one, we invited the Blessing of Wisdom Christ Sophia, Mary Magdalene and Jesus/Jesheua, Ionnes (John the Baptist) and Joseph of Arimathea
These colors will change re directions over time as the wheel is for all nations, depending on the who we are working with, and the specific intention of the wheel.
Thank you for respecting and Honoring Al Life, and Welcoming the Divine Wisdom of Our Ancestors
All Our Relations
Love, She MMMMaaaaaaarieahhhhhh
and All The Blessed Children who Helped