Water is life’s mater, matrix, mother and medium. With water, there is life; Albert Szent Gyorgi, 1937 Nobel Peace Prize winner
@ The Water.ca, Your Mandate is our First priority. For Professional Editing and Writing services, our International customers reach us from near and afar.
Water is our business signature as it represents strength, fluidity, abundance and wisdom. Home-based out of beautiful Victoria, BC, our projects are diverse and cross-disciplined in their focus, Technical Editing and Writing in near all areas of academia and public discourse.
We have 3 Key Areas of Expertise:
1. Business Leadership
2. Science Technology
3. Curriculum Development
Our customers include government agencies, companies, and academic faculty. Tailored to your professional goals, TheWater.ca is your First Class Team. Our 20+ years curriculum experience is cross-disciplined: Business and Leadership, Science, Energy Technology, Sustainability, Economics, English Language and Education. Clientele have included the Asian Institute of Technology (Thailand); Royal Roads University, BC; David Suzuki Organization; York University, ON; and the Energy Educators of NB. Sheila M. Hynes, owner of TheWater.ca, holds a Masters Degree in International Sustainability; and an Honors BA in Economics, having achieved First Class Honors with Academic Distinction.
1. Scientifica; Math and Science Curriculum; BC
2. Marine Ecosystem Based Management; David Suzuki Foundation, BC
3. Marine Mammal Monitoring; M3, BC
4. Executive Education; School of Business and Management; Royal Roads University, BC
5. International e-dialogue on Business and Climate Change; School of Business and Management; Royal Roads University, BC
6. Socio-Economic Assessment of offshore oil and gas development in BC; Science, Technology Division; RRU, BC
7. Judicial Dispute Resolution Competition; Peace Studies; RRU, BC
8. Echoes Case Study; Science, Technology and Environment Division; RRU
9. Economics, Geography; YORK University, ON
10. Water and Energy Curriculum Development Asian Institute of Technology; SERD, Bangkok, Thailand
11. Sustainable Energy Development; All Energy Sources; CNA, ON
12. Energy Education; Project Management; Symposiums; EENB
13. Land Use Planning and Development; ST Communications, NB